Author Topic: Sport travelling  (Read 51 times)

AlexBrod

• View Profile
Sport travelling
« on: March 15, 2024, 02:13:57 AM »
Hello everyone, my wife and I decided to go on a trip with active entertainment, and now we want to know all the risks of this, what injuries are likely to occur, and is it possible to insure for it?

Mark1654

• View Profile
Re: Sport travelling
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2024, 02:18:52 AM »
Greetings! Traveling is an amazing experience, and I highly recommend exploring as many destinations as you can. However, it's important to acknowledge that traveling always carries certain risks, ranging from minor illnesses like a cold to more serious incidents like fractures. Therefore, I suggest checking out https://sportravelling.com/insured-event/, where you can find a comprehensive list of insurances tailored to various types of travel. Additionally, you'll find useful information about potential risks associated with different forms of entertainment.

MrDevor

• View Profile
Re: Sport travelling
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2024, 02:25:37 AM »
Our health holds immense significance in our lives, and I believe that undertaking extreme travel endeavors should be approached with utmost seriousness. Therefore, I recommend ensuring comprehensive coverage for all possible scenarios. It's preferable to be prepared with insurance rather than finding oneself without knowledge of where or how to access treatment later on.