Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello.  (Read 214 times)

URYHal446

• The profession of home design has been a reaction of the continuing development of society as well as the complex architecture which includes resulted from the introduction of industrial processes. The quest for effective usage of space, user well-being
    • View Profile
    • biệt thự - mẫu biệt thự - biệt thự 2 tầng - biệt thự 3 tầng -.
Just wanted to say Hello.
« on: February 08, 2023, 03:24:18 AM »
The profession of decor has been a reaction to the growth of society as well as the complex architecture that's resulted from enhancing industrial processes.

The hunt for effective using space, user well-being and functional design has contributed to enhancing the contemporary design profession. The profession of decor is separate and distinct in the role of interior decorator, a phrase commonly used inside the US; the definition of is less frequent in the UK, in which the profession of home design is still unregulated and as a consequence, as it happens, not really officially a profession.

In ancient India, architects would also be interior designers. This can be seen on the references of Vishwakarma the architect—one on the gods in Indian mythology. In these architects' form of 17th-century Indian homes, sculptures depicting ancient texts and events are located inside the palaces, while in the medieval times sketches paintings were a standard feature of palace-like mansions in India often called havelis. While most traditional homes are already demolished to create way to modern buildings, it is possible to around 2000 havelis[2] from the Shekhawati region of Rajashtan that display paintings paintings.

In ancient Egypt, "soul houses" (or kinds of houses) were positioned in tombs as receptacles for food offerings. From these, it's possible to discern information regarding the interior planning of different residences through the entire different Egyptian dynasties, like changes in ventilation, porticoes, columns, loggias, windows, and doors.[3]

Throughout the 17th and eighteenth century and in to the early nineteenth century, interior decoration was the concern from the homemaker, or even an employed upholsterer or craftsman who advise on the artistic style for the interior space. Architects would likewise use craftsmen or artisans to complete design for their buildings.

wrgnfreemen

• View Profile

wrgnfreemen

• View Profile

wrgnfreemen

• View Profile

wrgnfreemen

• View Profile

wrgnfreemen

• View Profile
Re: Just wanted to say Hello.
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2023, 04:38:59 PM »