DIY Article Topics
ICFUMH site search
|search engine by freefind|
Welcome to Our Painting and Wallpaper Articles. Everything Looks Better with a Fresh Coat!
Standard Disclaimer:Any project which requires the use of tools carries the potential for injury. Use caution and your safety gear, this site won't be liable!
Here's our most recent painting and wallpaper articles. Enjoy!
- 2010 EPA Lead-Safe Certification for Renovation Construction companies and remodelers must pay yet another government-imposed fee to do business.
- Be Your Own Paint Contractor: After You Prepare the Drywall Its easy to prepare, texture, prime, and paint a new wall.
- Choose the Correct Wood Finish for the Job For your selection of which wood finish product to apply on cutting boards, kitchen cabinets, fascia boards, and wood siding the options are many. Would you like an oil finish, paint, or a wood stain?
- Choosing Interior and Exterior Paint The type of paint for a interior or exterior painting project depends on the existing surface, cleaning needs, and aesthetic desires. Paint base and sheen are the main considerations.
- Decorating with Accent Walls on a Budget Minor remodeling with paint, wallpaper, faux stone.
- Exterior House Painting Considerations, precautions, and types of paint.
- How to Faux Paint a Room in Leather This is a great custom wall painting technique for decor focused on a southwestern, country, or Texan style.
- How to Hang Wallpaper Like a Pro Learning how to hang decorative borders and wallpaper is not hard, although it can certainly be messy. In that respect it is like learning to finish drywall. Just pay attention to wall preparation and pay close attention to detail.
- How to Paint Kitchen Appliances Update refrigerators, ovens, washing machines, and more.
- How to Remove Wallpaper Removing paper or vinyl wall covering can be easy or difficult, depending on whether the walls were sized.
- How to Save Money by Painting and Decorating Your Living Room Yourself Upgrade your homes look with new colors and coordinated accessories.
- Painting Over Paneling Anyone wanting to learn how to paint paneling; an easy DIY project. Skim with drywall compound, prime, and paint!
- Preparing Your Wall for Wallpaper Before you hang your wallpaper, be sure to prepare the wall by skimming and sizing.
- Refinishing Kitchen Cabinets During a kitchen remodel project, or even a touching up, refinishing your cabinets really stands out.
- Remodel Your Bathroom Walls This article explains how to renovate bathroom walls; removing and replacing wallpaper, sizing the walls, preparing drywall for painting, and removing and installing bathroom fixtures.
- Rhino Shield: More Durable than Exterior Home Paint A ceramic coating offers an insulation barrier against UV rays and heat.
- Wallpaper Tips to Drastically Change the Look of a Room Interior decorating DIY tips for a weekend project.
- Wonderful Ways to Decorate with Wallpaper How to create a dramatic design effect in the kitchen with matching wallpaper and fabric.
- Your Garage Door Paint Color Adds Curb Appeal Choose a complementary color to your home trim and siding.
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...